High-Quality, Low-Maintenance Siding Installed by Experts
To protect your home and maximize its curb appeal, look to Kearns Brothers to replace your old siding with CertainTeed vinyl or James Hardie fiber-cement products. Installation of either of these high-quality siding products not only extends the life of your home, it gives you peace of mind. Both are virtually maintenance free and contain no asbestos.
Plus, you get the benefit of our installation experience and expertise. Our siding crews have more than 210 years of combined experience siding homes in the Detroit area. We’re recognized as a CertainTeed Master Craftsman, a James Hardie Preferred Contractor and a Five-Star Green Siding and Trim Contractor.
Vinyl Siding from CertainTeed
Kearns Brothers offers vinyl siding products from industry leader CertainTeed in a wide range of colors, styles and textures. CertainTeed vinyl siding products offer homeowners a number of benefits:
– Economical compared to other siding options.
– Durable and virtually maintenance free – the siding won’t peel, fade, crack or corrode.
– Backed by a lifetime limited warranty for up to 50 years following installation.
– Produced without the use of harmful chemicals.
Fiber-Cement Siding from James Hardie
If you’re looking for another siding option that offers both beauty and durability, consider fiber-cement siding from James Hardie, a world leader in the manufacture of fiber-cement building products.
It’s a perfect replacement for your old siding, particularly asbestos material. It’s also great for repairing damaged shingles or replacing siding around new windows. Its many benefits include:
– Available in a variety of colors, or can be pre-primed so you can match the paint color to your existing palette. Down the road, the color can be changed, unlike with vinyl siding.
– Fireproof – Meets or exceeds UL-approved non-combustible testing as per ASTM E136 and UL 723.
– Extremely weather resistant.
– Rot, swell, insect and salt-spray resistant.
– Seams don’t overlap, which prevents mold and mildew growth.